About E-Liquids and Vaping
Many smokers find vaping to stimulate the same feeling of smoking but see an improved effect on their health. E-cigarettes or vapes used vapor from an e-juice through a handheld electronic device. The percentage of nicotine is higher in a cigarette stick. A twelve-milligram e-liquid can be equal to 60 cigarettes already.
Note that not all e-liquids come with nicotine. There are organic ones that are made from vegetable extracts that can make vaping a lot healthier than smoking. Vaping is usually an alternative for heavy smokers to quit. It is important to note that smokers won’t be able to quit their smoking habits immediately. It can take time and there are withdrawal symptoms along the way. Vaping can induce the feeling of smoking a cigarette but with lower levels of nicotine. No serious health risks are proven while one is vaping. This can be the opposite of cigarettes which can be the cause of cancer or even death.
Facts about the E-Juice
E-juice is a substance used to create vapor by many vaporizers. These liquids can come in a variety of colors, flavors and nicotine levels. There are even liquids that have zero nicotine options. The base substance of the juice is propylene glycol. This is a substance that is generally derived from gasoline. On the other hand, there are vape juices that come from vegetable glycerin. This is a healthier option for people who want to get out of smoking. The food grade flavorings are the same as the ones used on salad dressings and ice cream. You can know more about this by visiting http://organiceliquid.org. The PG and VG are added because they help distribute the nicotine on the liquid.
Differences between PG and VG Vape Juice
- PG is typically thinner compared to VG. In PG, the cotton on a vape’s atomizer can easily absorb the e-juice.
- PG will produce fewer residues on your atomizer and tank. This can make your vaping experience cleaner.
- Propylene has a neutral flavor which means that this won’t affect the overall e-juice natural flavors.
- The hit on the throat is very similar to that of a cigarette. Many users prefer PG e-liquid for this reason alone.
- There are people who have experienced bad side effects in the long-term. Others suffered from allergic reactions which can be because the substance was derived from petrol.
- VG is more viscous and thicker than PG. Because of this, it tends to leave a thicker residue on a vaper’s atomizer. As a result, a reduced lifespan of atomizers may be expected in the long run.
- This e-juice is sweeter than PG. This is generally for users who are always craving for sugar on their diet.
- VG produces thicker smoke compared to PG. This can mean more satisfaction for users. Others also decide to make figures in the air because of the thick smoke that the VG can produce.
- VG has a smoother hit than PG. It might not be as strong as cigarette smoking but VG is definitely gentler to the throat.
- The allergic reactions are few compared to PG. This can be because some e-liquids are made up of organic soybeans. However, people reported some phlegm buildup after prolonged use. Here is a link on how Vegetable Glycerin is made.
Vape Juice Flavors
With so many options in the market today, it can be hard to choose which e-juice vape flavors can satisfy your palate the most.
- You can try to satisfy your tooth with a sweet caramel apple taste.
- There are juicy, tart blackberry flavors that can make one think of mojitos.
- If one feels like biting on a ripe mango, organic e-juice can also offer the same experience to the user.
- There are unique blends of e-juice coffee with plenty of cream for a semi-sweet taste.
- One can choose menthol for intensity with an icy bite.
- There is melon tea available that is ideal for summertime.
- There are also ginger flavors balanced by spice accents to keep one interested.
There is literally thousands of organic and synthetic e-juice available in the market today. Those above are some of the flavors that many makers have concocted for choosy vapers. You should read the ingredients carefully and make sure that they do not pose any allergic reactions to your body.
Vaping removes the need for combusting anything which is present to cigarettes. Many of the chemicals in vapes are due to the process of making the flavorings. These flavorings generally have food-grade ingredients and they are designed to be ingested. Cigarettes, on the other hand, contain a lot of carcinogens, ammonia, lead, benzene, carbon monoxide, and formaldehyde. This can lead to suffering and death from many diseases such as lung cancer and heart attack. You have to consider vaping rather than smoking in the long run.